Monday, November 8, 2010

I am Thankful. Day 8.

This is going to be a quick one. It's late. I'm back to reality, which means school in the morning. I have to go early to print off some lovely assignments and so I better get to bed! Or else, I might be cranky pants in the morning!

I am thankful for the Temple.

Us and our temple, Mount Timpanogos, on our wedding day. :)

One reason I chose to do this one today is that, I really don't need to write a lot about this. It's plain and simple. The temple is a beautiful place to be. It's a place of serenity, comfort and of peace. There's no where like the temple. You feel beautiful, equal, spiritual, happy and all those great things that you just don't feel anywhere else. Not to mention is a place of service-- serving others is maybe something I don't do enough of, but is so rewarding when it is done. I love to see the temple, I've been there, I'm going back again and again. 

Because of the temple, I can be with my best friend forever and ever! No Matter WHAT. That, my friends, is a very comforting and happy thought. This is not the end... thanks to Temples and the Plan of Salvation. :)

No comments: