Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I am Thankful. Day 2.

Today, I will start with something very fitting and that is definitely on my mind right now! I could generalize this and put "family", which who knows-- that may happen later in the month. 
But today, 
I am grateful for my nieces and my nephews. 

All 17 of them! I know that I posted about these cute kiddos once or twice before, but I must recognize them again because they are seriously the cutest, funniest, coolest kids around. 

I first fell in love with the idea of nieces and nephews when my oldest sister Cami had her first baby, Ryan. Now that baby is nine and a half years old and will soon be taller than me. Of course this love only grew as she had more children and I came to love each one of them almost like they were my kids. It was really exciting when I married in Tyson's family and adopted 11 new nieces and nephews! The craziest part is, I love them like I've known them their whole lives! 

This is on my mind, because my sister Alison and her baby Will are coming to visit tomorrow. I'm so excited! Being the only nephew I don't see often, it makes it very exciting. Plus, as my husband would say, I'm kind of obsessed with this chubby cheeked baby boy! I can't wait to hang out with them and take a bazilliion pictures of Will. 

Nieces and nephews are the best. I love children and I always have. I am a little worried how much I will love my own children, because I love those 17 buggers a whole lot. I can't wait to be a mama and to be just like my amazing sisters, sister-in-laws and of course my own mom and my mother-in-law! 

I love you kiddos! Always and forever. -- Your favorite aunt KT

PS: a post without a picture? No way. Oh-- here's 17 pictures for you. :)

The Hafen Kids:
Ryan
 
 Emma
 Josh
 Claire
Lauren

The Henrie Kid:
Will

The Spence Kids:
 Alana
 Parker (and Oscar-- not a nephew)
 Anna

The Casselman Kids:
Connor
 Chase
Abby
Claire

The Allen Kids:

 Isabel
 Brooklyn
Hunter

The Anderson Kid:

Easton

1 comment:

sarah said...

You have a good looking family! I love that picture of you and Tyson on the right-hand side of your blog. You are so so pretty in it. This is a great way to remember to be thankful this Thanksgiving.