Saturday, November 13, 2010

I am Thankful. Day 13.

I can't believe it's been a whole day since I last posted... :)

I must do a quick reflection. I love November for a few reasons:
1. The cute coats can be worn, without DYING of frostbite just yet. 
2. It's turkey time! I love Thanksgiving.... I LOVE Thanksgiving dinner. :) I can't wait to have me some turkey, mashed potatoes, rolls, stuffing and pumpkin pie. :)
3. You really do get to reflect on what you are grateful for. This is something I should do every day all year long. I think I might start a gratitude journal, just because I've loved this so much! It's so fun to not even just think of the basic things you are grateful for, but to dig down and find those unique things you really love and really are thankful for. I love it. I love that I'm doing this. I hope there's at least 3 people who read these. I try to keep them interesting (at least with pictures), so keep reading. :)

I am thankful for food.
 Cotton Candy at Disneyland.
 Licking the bowl from a cake mix at Hampton Ridge in Logan.
 Making sushi, also at Hampton.
 Eating burgers at Hard Rock in Roma, Italia.
 Eating Gelato from our favorite, Giolitti's in Rome, Italy.
 Delicious Kebabs in Florence, Italy.
 Greek food is so good! Athens, Greece.
 Chinese food in a Laundromat in Paris, France.
A delicious crepe in Paris, France.

Don't worry, these were just a FEW of the pictures I found on my computer with food in them. Apparently, I really do love food and taking pictures of loving food. :)

This one won't take very much explaining, because honestly, that's just it-- I love food. You could say I'm a food-a-holic, it's in my blood. It's delicious, it's filling, it's a necessity to LIFE! And I just plain love it. Not all food, but a lot of food. I love eating out, because it usually tastes better when someone else makes it. :) Plus food is what brings family together! Sunday dinner, Birthday dinners, Thanksgiving, Christmas dinner, and many other family traditions that tend to involve food! Which I L-O-V-E. Some of my favorite restaurants:

  • Takara Sushi in Logan, yes-- it's really delish.
  • The Cheesecake Factory-- absolute favorite.
  • Tepanyaki-- I do love Japanese food!
  • Brick Oven in Provo-- It's a classic.
  • And a recent favorite: Smashburger-- they have the best burgers and the best onion rings ever. 
Of course there are others, but those some of my favorites.
Food is fun. It's kind of a hobby. I love to learn to cook! I hope I can be as good of a Chef as my mother and my sister Cami one day.
Food keeps us alive.
Food makes me really happy, bottom line!

1 comment:

LC said...

i am reading every thankful post of yours! i looove this one the best.i like all your food pictures. mainly i want to go to paris and have a crepe. also i miss disney land. the end.