Thursday, November 4, 2010

I am Thankful. Day 4.

Are you impressed that this is my fourth post in a row? I am too. I like this blogging often. It doesn't take very long to do and these posts are definitely good ones to be doing! It makes me think a lot more about my gratitude and that is something I need to do more often. 

I am grateful for Photography.


This one was inevitable. I knew it was a post I was going to do (like a few other ones that I know will happen), but I didn't really plan when it would happen. Although, this kept coming to my mind today a few different times! I can't even express how grateful I am for photography. Not just for my camera or the knowledge of photography I have or my ever-gaining ability to take pictures. 

It's about passion. It's about the emotional connection I have. It's about my desire to help others. It's about capturing moments, memories and personalities. It's where I think I've been blessed with creativity and how that doesn't only affect my photography, but it affects me as a human being. Creating is something that will be a part of my life forever, as any role I partake in, and especially as my role to be a photographer. 
I am so grateful for this gift, desire, and passion I have to take photos.

No comments: