Friday, November 26, 2010

I am Thankful. Day 24.

I am DEFINITELY behind. Been having too much fun during this Thanksgiving break... and getting sick too. Lovely. Anyway, I only have a few more days and I WILL complete 30 posts. Who cares what day they are posted on. Right? Right. Then maybe we'll have a 25 days of Christmas Countdown-- gotta love the Holidays!

I am thankful for good friends.

I have some of the best friends there are. Period. I can't just post about 3 or 4 of them, because I really do have a lot of good good friends! I've been so blessed to meet the people I have, especially at the times I've met them. Of course some of my bestos and I have been friends since pretty much birth, but others I have met through times in my life when I really needed them most! I would say most of these friends came through High School and College. You know, during those trying times for girls and pretty much anyone. I would LOVE love to post about each friend I have, but that would take another whole month or two. :) I just had to do a quick post on good friends, because they are definitely something we all need! I look at my parents and the awesome group of friends they have. I even love being around them, because they have so much fun together and are so giving to one another! It's incredible what they will do for one another-- great examples of service right there.

I've made many friends in my life who have truly impacted me. It's like the song from Wicked, "..because I knew you, I have been changed for good!" There's a lot of people I could most DEFINITELY apply that phrase to. Through neighborhood friends, dance lessons, soccer teams, cheerleading, high school, college, roommates, and even friends found within my family; like cousins, aunts, sisters and my parents. These are some of the places I've found those people who really have changed my life! I'm sure many of you know who you are, but you may not know how much you have changed my life. I think that's why we are given friends, especially at certain times in our life, to lift our spirits and help us to get through life! They make it so fun. There's nothing I love more to do with my friends than to just laugh together. Sure this may bring some wet pants, but that just means more memories! :)

I'm very grateful for friends and for how they have changed my life, for good!

No comments: