Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Graduate.

Last Friday as Tyson and I were walking to class I made him stop so I could take a picture of him...

WALKING TO HIS LAST CLASS OF HIS UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE!

He said to me, "It's not over yet, I still have finals."

But I said "SO WHAT! This is something that has to be documented!"

And while it might have been with a crappy cell phone camera, I still captured the moment.

It's quite life changing you know... finishing college and all.
I'm so proud of this guy. He's the best student I know-- full of dedication, perseverance and determination. He'll do great things in his life. And I'll be lucky enough to be there with him, every step of the way! I can't wait. I feel like we're closing a chapter in our life and moving onto the next... it will be interesting to see what is in store for us. :)

No matter what-- I'll always have this smartie pants (Or Jimmy Neutron as I often refer to him as) as my BFF and husband... forever. Yep. Look at that handsome face! 
Love you T.  
Congratulations!
Oh man. I have the biggest crush on him. 

No comments: