Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cool Cats.

Having MAJOR raccoon eyes after rubbing your eyes incessantly post onion cutting. 
Yes, they were BURNING. 
And not noticing until your husband points it out (while laughing).
Man, they were the definition of raccoon eyes. Why did I not take a picture of myself?
 
That's when you know you're cool.


Your husband hollering to your from the other room with the excitement of a 7 year old on Christmas morning. Why you ask? He just found the Facebook pages of the contestants on the Biggest Loser. It practically WAS Christmas morning for him. Maybe better. He had them opened in multiple tabs on his web browser and showed me each one, some photos and which "walls" you could read.

That's when you DEFINITELY know you're cool.



So glad to know I married someone as cool as I am.

I love it.

1 comment:

Madeline said...

ahhh I love Biggest Loser! I watched it this morning. now I'M tempted to go facebook stalking them...