Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy.

Do my blog posts seem super random? That's probably because they are. Just a collection of my thoughts and ideas thrown together into one area-- this blog (a.k.a. a journal for me).

My brain is currently thinking about:
I'm so excited, because Tyson had agreed to let me take some "senior pictures" of him. He's walking at commencement in May, so we figured we'd send out some announcements. With a picture. Therefore, a photo shoot. And because it's the perfect excuse to take some pictures of my favorite guy. He even suggested we take them next weekend when we're in Logan up on campus! I was SO HAPPY.
I also have a couple of other little photo "shoots" for us that I'm brewing up. Hope T doesn't mind!

I want to be a better photographer. I want to spend less time editing, more time shooting. Every day things! Beautiful things. Friends. Family. Strangers. Anything and everything. 
We've had a falling out recently, Photography and I. Honestly, I don't know why or what it is. But I am ready to rekindle the flame. It's my passion and I want to keep improving. 
Even if it doesn't mean a successful business.
I'll love it no matter what.

Speaking of, I can't wait to photograph my own kids someday. All the time. I already know I will be obsessive. In fact, I just ordered this book by Me Rah Koh (a little premature, I know, but it was on sale!). It makes me excited to document my future babies. All 6 or 7 of them, right honey? :) 

So, I am trying to be healthier. Healthier=Happier.
No sick tummies.
A sense of accomplishment when I make whole wheat bread!
Hopefully some LBS dropping off.
Fresh produce! 
So many good things about being healthier. I think the main goal is well, to just be healthy and to take better care of our bodies.
I already know I want my kids to be healthy and eat things like veggies, fruits, whole grains, etc.-- so I want to make it a habit for us to eat those kinds of things. Not just once in a blue moon, but every single day!
Really. We're happier when we eat right and exercise.

I'm just excited about our future.
I am passionate about my photography.
I love cooking. I want to be healthy!
I can't wait to be a mother to some very blonde children. (We were TOTAL toe-heads when we were kids). See below:
I'm thinking we should re-create this photo: nautical onesie and all. Are you down with that T?
And our life right now? It's really good. I'm loving my husband, focusing on finishing school and becoming a college grad, spending spare time cooking and photographing, and keeping up on the weekly laundry. :)

I am happy.

And I really want a child (preferably a boy) who looks EXACTLY like my husband did when he was a child. 
Another photo?
If you insist.
 my personal favorite.
:) 

No comments: