Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A few of my favorite things.

 
My favorite thing about Easter. We've consumed a few bags of these already...:)

 Colorful, striped shirts like this one. I may just have to add this to my wardrobe!

 Anniversary flowers. They're at the end of their life now, but they've served me well. Thanks Honey. :)

 Homemade bread is 100 times better than store bought. And more inexpensive! Plus, there's not a lot of things better than homemade bread with some homemade jam!

 My favorite magazine. I don't know what it is-- the fashion, the food, the tips and articles. Oh and the design Real Simple has is so crisp and beautiful. I just love it! 

 This is my "cupboard of inspiration". I am a very visual person and when I come across inspirational quotes/articles, I like the write them down. I decided to place them in this cabinet in my bathroom, so I can read them while I am blow drying my hair and passing through. 

No comments: