Monday, March 7, 2011

March.

Well, my friends.

It is March.

March is a pretty great month.

I can't believe we are already seven days into it and I haven't done any blogging about this glorious month.

I've been doing a lot of reflection these past few days, knowing our one year anniversary is creeping up on us.

This week last year was a really big week. 

For two obvious reasons:
I took out my endowments.
We got married.

This week last year was full of:
anticpation
tests and assignements
stress
packing and preparing
excitement
sacred experiences
last minute details
anxious feelings
and
happiness.

I can't believe it's been a year. 
I CAN belive I love that man more than ever.
I can't believe how much we've learned, changed, grown and matured.
I CAN believe this is still only the beginning. 
It makes me so excited.
Year one is done.
And many more are still to come.


I'll be blogging a lot about March 12th, 2010 this week. So get ready. It may be mushy-- just a warning.

Ah. It's been such a great year. 

No comments: