Sunday, January 31, 2010

W is for WEDDINGS.

Lovers in Love? Yes.





This weekend was a good one. We did some solid wedding planning.
Such as:

* Taking Engagement Pictures: So fun! And so great. I love our photographer. It was kind of chilly towards the end, but really fun still. Our videographer also came along (which was convenient since he was our photographer's dad). He filmed some footage of us and did a little interview to go on the video. I think it's all going to be awesome!

* Finding old pictures for our wedding video. VERY entertaining. Right T?

* Picking up my dress! Ahh! I was so excited. It's currently getting altered, but I can't WAIT to have it and wear it and try it on 100 times before the wedding. It makes everything even more real.

* And lastly, we did a little planning at the Springville Art Museum (where our reception will be). Figuring where everything will go and all that jazz. It made me really excited. Slash happy.

Yes my friends, we are down to 39 days! If you can believe it. Tomorrow we will be able to say "Oh we're getting married next month!" So soon. Yay!

Sorry this is all I ever blog about. It's kind of consuming my life though. In the best way possible. Oh and school does that too. Business is frequent in our neck of the woods, but it's good.
I'm happy. I'm excited. Life is good!

Have a GREAT week everyone!

1 comment:

The Mills said...

How exciting Katie! Its getting so close! I am jealous about your cruise!!