Monday, January 18, 2010

Long Time, No Blog

I know it has been far too long since I've blogged
It makes me rather sad!
But things are quite crazy right now.
Spare time isn't really existent. If it is, it's used to plan wedding things or try to have some relaxing time. So I apologize that the blog will become a little bit neglected! At least until after the wedding. I will try my best though.

All I can say is, planning a wedding is fun.... but also really time consuming and never ending!
I still love it though. I will be happy to be married, but the process of getting there has been so exciting and fun. From the day Tyson and I met, to the day we are married... it's been an amazing journey I would not want to take with anyone else!
So three cheers to marriage and best friends! (And busy, busy days. Which = my life! Ah!)


No comments: