Thursday, January 21, 2010

You're exceptional. I can't wait for the rest of my life.

Dear Bryan Adams and Barbara Streisand,
Thank you for singing the song "I Finally Found Someone." I though some may think, "This song is a little cheesy", I actually LOVE it. I first heard it on a CD someone made my sister around the time of her wedding and I've loved it ever since. I think this song has become even more significant now, because the words are SO applicable as I have now found someone myself. Good work on your performance, I listen to you and sing along daily.
Kind regards,
Katie Ann Clyde

Blog friends,
49 days.
That is how many days until we get married.
Yes, I'm counting down.
And
Yes, I'm sooo excited.
I don't even know if that begins to express my feelings of getting married.
So I won't try. Just know, it's coming up and that makes me really really really really happy.
Okay,
Some favorite lyrics from the song.

"This is it. Oh I've finally found someone, someone to share my life. I finally found the one, to be with every night. 'Cause whatever I do, it's just got to be you. My life has just began, I finally found someone. "

Someone. AKA: the one. I love it. I'm so excited. I love this process of planning the wedding and soon, pictures and showers. It's all really great and happy. I'm a happy kind of girl and this makes me REALLY happy. Everyone should do it.
{Disclaimer. Don't mind the cheesy video link. The WORDS are what matters. They are.. ah. Great :)}
CLICK HERE to view the video.
Have a great one friends!
With Love,
Katie Ann

1 comment:

Jessica Lynn said...

oh hey, you're getting married! I was told about your shower and I freaked out, I'm so excited. Okay, bye!