Monday, February 1, 2010

Photo Class

I am currently in the process of setting up a photoblog and one day, a website for my photography. I had a blogger blog for photography for a minute, but I am deciding to switch to a different user for my photography. I am still up for doing any free sessions with anyone! I am looking to building a portfolio and getting all the experience I can.

During January, I took a photo class from Brooke Snow. {Who is AWESOME by the way. If you are ever at all interested in learning how to use your SLR camera or in photography, take her classes! I loved them!} This class was the "Advanced" class. So for one of our weeks, we got to take pictures of models she provided for us! It was so fun! I was really nervous at first, but after a little while, I got more comfortable and really had a lot of fun! The models were AWESOME and very great to work with!

Here are so images from that shoot:


1 comment:

Sandy said...

your photos look great! i'm already missing our tuesday nights together! hope you don't mind me checking in on you on your blog now and again! it's been fun getting to know you and taking photo classes together!