Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'll Take HIm.

Sometimes I go blog crazy and can't stop blogging. Every day. It may be due to the fact that homework is the LAST thing I want to do-- although I do eventually get around to it. So here's another post. Expect another soon. It's just one of those times.

Sooo,
I MIGHT be biased, but I think this is one good looking guy. I'm glad he's mine. :) Oh, and I am marrying him in just 3 weeks from tomorrow. Day count: 22.


Also, we are currently slowly (but not too slow, because we only have 22 days!) are moving into our apartment. We'll be sure to take some photos of our sweet marriage pad once there is more than just a bed and dresser in it!

I feel so grown up. I almost have a HUSBAND and our OWN apartment.
This is wayyy better than those fake lives I used to have in the playroom all those years ago...

I am so glad it's real life.

No comments: