Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Melv.

Today is my other sister's birthday! This time of year is full of birthdays in both of our families. And we just added one more in September and will be adding another in October! I say-- the more the merrier. 

Happy Birthday to Melia (a.k.a. Melvin-- my nickname for her that she just loves so much).


You could say Melia & I are partners:
On family vacations we were each others "spouses" (before I got married, obviously).
We are both the "even" sisters-- 2 & 4.
We both went to Utah State and are Aggies for life.
Melia even once told me she wanted to marry someone who was just like me (but male, of course).

Any of you who know Mel know she's one of the happiest and kindest people you'll meet!

I'm so glad she's one of my sisters and best friends! 
Happy B-day Melv!

No comments: