Thursday, February 24, 2011

T-Swift.

Listening to my Taylor Swift Pandora station reminds me of something that happened last week.

I had two of my nieces (ages 7 and 5) and my nephew (age 5) in my car driving to their older brother's b-ball game. Being the cool aunt I am, I asked the girl's if they would like to listen to Taylor Swift. There were squeals and quick yeses as I turned on "Love Story". They then proceeded to tell me that their favorite (and I think the only ones they know) Taylor Swift songs are:

Love Story,
White Horse,
&
You Belong With Me

We finished up Love Story and moved onto You Belong With Me, when Josh asked:

"Can we listen to something that is NOT Taylor Swift."

It cracked me up. My nieces loving T-Swift and my nephew, not so much loving T-Swift. 

I love those kids.

No comments: