This guy is 24 today.
I'd say he's changed a little bit-- although I still think he's as cute as can be.
In celebrating 24 years, I think I'll make a list of 24 things that Tyson loves.
- His wife. :)
- His family
- My family
- All of his nieces and nephews, most kids in general
- Country Music
- The Red Sox
- The Utah Jazz
- The USU Aggies, football and basketball
- Sports, sports and more sports
- Playing football/basketball/volleyball and being active
- Falling asleep on the couch watching TV
- Wearing hats, especially Red Sox ones
- Having super short hair
- Summertime and warm weather
- The Fourth of July and America
- Swimming-- he always talks about his "gills"
- Camping and being outdoors
- Serving others and making everyone around him happy
- Wearing a good pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt
- Being a college graduate, using his degree
- Speaking Spanish and his mission
- The gospel
I could keep going, obviously.
I love my guy.
I'm glad he's such a good person, because he truly is.
He'll be a good dad one day too.
Happy Birthday T.