March 12th, 2010.
Best day of our lives.
We tied the knot, for, well.... eternity. :)
There is NOTHING more comforting than that thought.
Knowing that no matter what happens in the next few years of our lives, we will not be alone.
So much uncertainty lies on our shoulders and I can't help but be a little bit excited. Nervous? Yes. A little scared out of our minds? Yes. But it's exciting that we are just beginning our journey! We have our whole marriage and lives ahead of us, and now is the time to make the right choices and habits to get us to that eternity. That's a scary thought, but so glad knowing I'm not having to do it all alone!
Six things we love about being married:
1. Coming home to each other every day and spending time together (even if we're reading textbooks or watching sports).
2. Not having to say goodbye every night.
3. Playing "house", but knowing it's real life.
4. I cook, he cleans. It's a deal. :)
5. Creating a little "home" together.
6. Helping each other achieve our dreams (individual and together).
Marriage is our favorite. That's all there is to it! :)