Saturday, June 12, 2010

three.


This doesn't really have anything to do with what we've been up to lately, but it is a reason to blog.
Also a reason to celebrate! Tyson & I have been married for three whole months today. Three whole blissful months. It has been pretty great! I can't believe it has only been three months. It feels like I've known Tyson for YEARS and been married to him for longer than three months. Although, I am grateful that we still have so much ahead of us! We still are at the beginning of our journey together and we are loving it. I must admit, it is easy to get caught up in what is ahead of us and what the future holds.... but now is the time to enjoy! Every single moment. These days are the best ones and they are happening right now. I love being married to Tyson-- he really is my best friend! We have so much fun together, every single day. 
So here's to THREE months of marriage and many more to come. :)

No comments: