Tuesday, June 5, 2012

twenty-three years old.

Last week I turned 23.

Tyson made the day extra special. 
Starting with my favorite breakfast in bed.
Leading to a little gift, such as my favorite magazine or candy, every hour on the :23.
Then he came home from work with flowers.
Not to mention presents that night: new toms, a Polaroid camera and a photography book (that boy knows me well).
I don't mean to brag-- but really? He outdid himself and made me one happy birthday girl!

I can't believe I have been on this earth 23 years.


I met T. Perkes when I was just 19.
I got married when I was 20.

And now I am 23, about to become a mother.

Spending the year with my best guys.

23-- be good to me. Because I think you're going to be my favorite year yet!

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=0fcc430c1b&view=att&th=137be57be8aa8ca7&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9aLa9Hfgw1nfDc75TvrJwM&sadet=1338928587082&sads=2zg5PGbIihNkP_AzjW_R5JUmDKE&sadssc=1 
baby & me on my day of birth.






No comments: