Wednesday, August 3, 2011

FUN aunt.

Not to brag or anything, but I can be a pretty fun aunt.

Last week my sister and her husband took their two oldest kids to Alaska. My Grandparents have a cabin up there and live there in the summer. So they went and visited them with my parents, while my other sister and I babysat the three younger kids!

My shift was the first three days.

We played in water-- at their house, at Grandma's house and at the Splash Pads in Spanish Fork.
We did a little paper mache.
We had movie nights.
We ate lunch at McDonald's.

We basically had some fun summer days! Being busy kids and I loved it. 
Hopefully they did too. ;)

 This is how she got out of the pool every time.
 Her funny face.
 Love this face!
 This girl LOVES the splash pads.
 Water Balloon fight.

No comments: