Saturday, June 18, 2011

AZ

Tyson has been in Arizona for a three week training this month.

Instead of braving it alone for three weeks, I decided to come visit him and enjoy myself some sunshine, good food and shopping! It's also been nice to spend some time with Tyson and have ourselves a mini vacay.

Pool.
H&M.
Sunshine.
Time spent with family and friends.
Husband.
Delicious food.
Sleeping in.
D-Backs game.
A little sweat from the heat. Ha!
More good food.
More pool.
And hopefully more shopping before I take off tomorrow... :)

I have really loved this little break from reality. Going home will be difficult, but I have a lot of fun things going on the next little while! Youth conference. Photo shoots. Weddings! Our favorite holiday. And many summer adventures with my best friend. Yeahhhh buddy!

Okay I better sign off. This is being typed on the iPad, a little tricky!

Stay tuned for PHOTOS.

No comments: