Thursday, May 19, 2011

MIA.

Hello? Hello? Are you there? Are you still reading this?

I hope so.

I have been a little bit absent-- I apologize! It has been a crazy few weeks for the Perkes household and we're finally slowing down (kind of) and getting ready for SUMMER.

Last weekend I played "Mom" to my five adorable nieces and nephews and man-- my sister is basically a rock-star. My respect for her grew immensely in just the first day! Of course the kids were really good and helpful, but kids are just a lot of work!
I am hoping we don't get Quints right off the bat... I'll take them one (or two) at a time, please.

Once it was all said and done though, I was missing my motherly duties and hating the silence!

I love those kiddos and can't wait to be a mom to my own one day. 


I can't believe May is almost over! It's my favorite month of the year. But-- the best is yet to come. 
Next week the greatness begins!
The Henrie's Arrive.
Memorial Day weekend.
Birthdays galore (including my own)!
Ah-- can't wait.

Speaking of, I will be 22. I used to think that sounded old, but I am thinking it sounds pretty young! 
I am in the YW's in my ward now, which I am so excited about! Even if it was only four short years ago that I was a YW myself... 

Well. This is random. Just to tell you all that I'm alive and I'm back. I have a lot to blog about!
Namely, Graduation photos from a certain someone's commencement. :)

Plus our upcoming events will be documented. Of course.
And I have a lot of fun, creative ideas that I will be doing on my photo blog. In fact, I may need YOUR help with a few projects!
So stay tuned!

A photo of Emma Lou at the Wax Museum while I was being her mother.
See! I'll be good a documenting my children's important events. A plus!

No comments: