Monday, December 23, 2013

catch-up.

Let's see if I can bring this blog back to life.

In the past 6 months, this is what has happened in the Perkes Pad:

My baby turned 1!
My sweet nephew was born & I got to take a trip to MN to help out & photograph him.
We soaked up every ounce of my favorite season, Fall.

I also had busy fall photographing beautiful people and families! I love my job. Can't wait for the Alt Summit conference I get to go to in January.
We started renovating my Grandparent's home that was built in 1950! It's here in Springville, but we moving 10 blocks in Utah means a new ward + a new stake! Exciting times. We can't wait to raise our children in the home my dad was raised in. We should be moved in around mid-January!

Between my photography business, home renovations, & the holiday sesason-- things have been busy, busy, busy. But we are so happy and life is so good. We love this time of year and wish you all a Merry Christmas! (all that still read this blog-- keep reading. 2014 is going to be full of blogging)!
Maybe next year, Santa.

No comments: