Tuesday, November 13, 2012

His Mother.

Tyson is my number one best friend.

And this kid is next in line:

I am so happy spending my days with him.
Through the hustle and bustle of life and when days seem long, I try to make an earnest effort to spend time playing with Mr. B and enjoying him exactly how he is in that moment.
He is changing so quickly, so I try my best to document through many, many photos. But sometimes, I just want to bottle up a moment and put it on a shelf to revisit when he gets to be a big boy.


Watching him learn and grow and experience life is blissful.
 Seeing those little eyes light up at something as simple as falling snow makes life even sweeter.
I can tell it's only going to get better from here on out.
Thanks to Auntie Jess for capturing this sweet photo and for letting me steal it.  I love it!

No comments: