Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Over and OUT!

I know we've been a little dead lately.... on the blog that is.

I have 239570 million pictures to post and stories to tell and things to rant and rave about.

But that will have to wait until after we return from our trip to....


HAWAII. You guessed it. If you haven't seen it all over facebook, you now know that we are going to Hawaii tomorrow morning! I can't wait. 2 weeks. Beach. Husband. Tan. Pineapple. Ocean. Shave Ice. Family. Games. Nieces and nephews, including my baby Will. Relaxing. No work, no school, no responsibility, just fun fun fun. I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait.

So, we will be absent for a couple more weeks. But I guess I will hold you over with a FEW photos to show you what we've been up to lately.

Up next....

Our awesomely amazing trip to Hawaii.
AND,

a recap of our first married summer! Woohoo!

Until then:

No comments: