Thursday, December 17, 2009

There is No Place Like Home for the Holidays!


Last friday, December 11th, 2009, I met a new member of my new family.
Allow me to explain:

Tyson's little brother Jordan came home from his mission! He was serving in the Salvador, Brazil mission.
Although I'd never met Jordan, it was a great to be apart of him coming home! It was a really exciting day for the Perkes family. I feel lucky to have been able to be apart of it! Definitely a happy day.

I took a few pictures while we were at the airport that I will post at the end.

It was a great day! It's fun having him home. Now I feel like he does exist, haha. The whole family being back together is great!
I am sure that my future mother-in-law and father-in-law are really happy to have all their children home and close by, especially during this holiday season.

It is the most wonderful time of the year. I love spending it with close friends and family! That is one of my favorite parts of the this holiday season-- being with those you love. It makes everything complete! So be sure to celebrate family this season, as well as the "reason for the season", which makes family possible and everlasting!

I'm excited for Tyson and I to be starting our own little family together. Although it's just going to be us two for a little while, it will still be our little family! Then one day we'll grow and grow and grow... which will be great too. But I'm excited to enjoy the time with just T and I. :)

Enjoy the pictures! And Merry Christmas my friends!
Only 8 more days. I love it!

The kids with their sign!
Little Easton
 Anxiously Waiting!
Abby! So cute.
The first hug!
Reuniting after three and a half years! Tender moment, for sure.
Tie, Hunts and Jordan embracing.
Cutest thing ever.
The Parents and Jordan
All the siblings together!
Brotherly Love



1 comment:

Courtney Kearns said...

Freaking cute. That Easton child is rather adorable....